(Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Zigzagoole

Re: (Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Post  Zigzagoole on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Kitten runs into the group. 'HA! I FOUND YOU!"
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Luke: Whoop, Oh there she is, Hey, You get a pokemon or what?
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:11 pm

"Please say yes.... I hope we don't actually have to go looking for another one"
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:28 pm

"Yeah, I'd rather we get traveling then stay all day out here waiting for a pokemon..." Caspian replied.
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Alex sighed i relief a bit, glad they no longer had to search. "Alright great! Now that we have Kitten I guess we can move on." he said as he picked up his Shinx
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:36 pm

"I did get a pokemon." Kitten grabs Owens noise playfully. "I got a Skitty."
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Luke: Well this was certainly....weird.
    Let's get moving.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 pm

"Ya.... there should be a town not too far ahead.... if we stick to the road....." Owen said "See, it's paved!" he said, him and Mudkip running up ahead towards the next town
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Luke: Great to know, we'll be there in no time!
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:09 pm

"HAZZA!" Kitten runs behind them. "Hurry up Alex."

Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Alex managed to catch up with the group, holding his Shinx. His Oshawott went into his Pokeball because he was annoyed. "Sorry! I just had to tie my shoe..." Alex said, seeing the paved road.
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Caspian ran ahead of them. "Ya gotta be faster than that, were almost there!"
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:35 pm

"Hey! Don't rush so fast!" Owen said, as the gang approached Dotat village, a small town with very few townhouses, with one honeycomb designed building taller than the rest, standing roughly four stories high, as few people where walking around the building in full body grey suits, collecting from some grounded storage devices surronding the building "Ha ha, meet you there!" Owen said rushing itowards the building, assuming it was the gym, when one of the suited men stopped him

"What do you think you are doing?" The man asked, holding a jar full of honey

"I thought that place was the gym..... I was..... I was going to go challenge it...." Owen said somewhat embarrassed

"Well, that is Dotat Town gym..... but..... the gym leader isn't taking any challengers.... his smaller hives are being harvested today, he is going to be out all day"

"....smaller hives?" Owen asked the beekeeper

"Oh..... you don't know yet then, do you?" the Beekeeper responded "Nevermind, nevermind, but.... the gym will be ready for a battle tomorrow"

"But we wanted to battle today!" Owen said upset

"If that's the case...." the Beekeeper said pointing to one of the buildings "See that building over there? That is what is known as a battle club, where trainers go to test their strength and train" he suggested

"Guys!" Owen screamed back to the group "The gym is closed today.... but they say there is a battle club in town! Maybe we should check that out while we wait for the gym!" Owen suggested

Post  DustyPumpkin on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Luke: A Battleclub?
    Well hey, We've only just started, we need some real challenges before a gym leader!
    Meinfoo: Foo...(yeah, I guess I'm up for it...)
    Luke: Awesome, C'mon people, let's move!
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Alex thoug for a moment, realizing this could be a chance for some practice "Well uhhh....I guess we can go. I mean uh I could use the practice..." Alex said

His Shinx seemed a little worried about entering a battle at the monent. He looked up at Alex with a neevous look.

Alex tried to hide his nervousness to keep Shinx calm "Its okay Shinx. We can handle this." he said
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:47 pm

The group arrived at the training ground, with two battlefields in place

"Seems smaller than I expected....." Owen thought looking at the battlefield
    ".....Little bro.... you should have learned by now" said a blond haired girl with messy hair, wearing a jean jacket, green shirt and some slightly warned white pair of pants who walked over to the group, rubbing Owen's hair, messing it up more than it already was "This is Dotat Village, not city" she said "so... naturally it is going to have less battlegrounds" she reasoned
    "s....sis..... shouldn't you be ahead by now..... I mean way ahead?" Owen questioned
    "I thought I'd stay behind and see you catch up, let Zeke run around on his own, I'll move at my own pace, get into the league, get in just as much training, and not run myself ragged" she explained
    "Ya, I was wondering where that boyfriend of yours was" Owen teased
    "He is not my boyfriend! He is my rival, rival, RIVAL!" she screamed annoyed "Geez, what's with family and thinking "oh look, a boy, and a girl interact they are a couple"....." she started rambiling

"Are you here to battle?" said a man in a gi with a big bushy mustache "If you are... please sign up here...... normally.... we aren't this busy... but we have a line going on today..... though there seems to be an opening in the next bracket" Don George said

Post  DustyPumpkin on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Luke: Oh sign me up!
    Your sister seems pretty cool, Owen.
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 am

"I guess I can sign up too..." Alex said as he walked up to sign up as well. He seemed a bit worried about doing this, but he knew he needed some sort of practice
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:31 pm

"And Murkrow is unable to battle" said a ref, as the other battle finished up, the two trainers clearing the Arena

"Alright....." Don George said to the two of them "your battles are up next, you.... um Luke" he said "you are in Arena B, in the Red corner, um.... Alex, you are in Arena A in the blue corner" he said

Post  DustyPumpkin on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 pm

*Luke suddenly felt an awkward feeling*
    Meinfoo: Mein..Meinfoo..(Hey..Dude..Some Chick is staring at you..)

*Luke turned to see a girl wearing a lot of black staring at him from afar*
    Luke: Wh-what? Who are..
    *The girl quickly dissapeared*
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Alex nervously walked towards the arena to his designated area. He took a deep breath as he got ready to battle "Alright Shinx let's try our best." he said

Shinx nodded a bit, still seeming as worried as his trainer
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:48 pm

On the other side of the arena stood a pale girl, with red eyes and white hair, wearing a black witch hat, black shirt and a white minijacket over it, along with an Ekans who was hanging from her neck like a necklace

The ref started talking "this will be a two on two battle between Alex verses Sylvia, both trainers are allowed to make substitutions during the battle" the ref said

Fallon and Owen stopped fighting, looking to see their arguemnt caused them to have to wait

Post  Yoshinx on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Alex gulped a bit as he looked over across the battle field to his opponent. He hasn't had much practice with his new Pokemon and he has barely even battled when he was at the Goldenrod City Pokemon Trainers Academy. "I-I uhh...I guess you're up Shinx." Alex said as he let the lion cub Pokemon down.

Shinx slowly walked onto the battlefield, almost seeming as nervous as his trainer.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:34 pm

"Ekans, let's go" Sylvia said, lowering her arm, as Ekans slide down it, off the trainer and onto the battleground

"Begin" the ref said

Post  Yoshinx on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Alex wasn't sure how to start the battle, hardly even knowing Shinx's moves. He had to think of something to begin "Shinx use...Uhhh...Tackle!" he commanded his Shinx.

Shinx looked up at the snake Pokemon, though somehow his ability was able to help him out. Somehow the small and timid Shinx was supposed to be intimidating by his ability. Shinx dashed forward towards the Ekans, just trying to get a hit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:18 am