Jet
    Admin

Re: Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Post  Jet on Thu May 05, 2011 7:08 pm

"Well that was an odd little encounter" Owen thought out loud
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin on Fri May 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Luke: It's nice to meet you, Ah, Right now though I have to find a Pokemon, So I'll exit this stage, to the right! *He said as he dashed off*
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Fri May 06, 2011 12:35 pm

"Alright, we can head in the city whenever were ready." she said.
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin on Fri May 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Luke; Now where's a goo-OW!
    *SOmethign hit Luke on the head, It landed on Meinfoo after it came off Luke's strangly bouncy head*
    Meinfoo: FOO!?(OWOWOW, What's this!?)
    *Luke looked at his feet to see the largest pile of eaten apples he'd seen, it was up to his knees, He then proceeded to look up at a tree where the previously tossed apple had come from, to see a red monkey patting it's large belly*
    Luke: Whoa, That ate all of this?
    Meinfoo: Mein..(What a greedy..)
    Pokedex: Pansear, The High Temp Pokémon, When it is angered, the temperature of its head tuft reaches 600º F. It uses its tuft to roast berries.
    Luke: Well, It's better than nothing!
    Meinfoo!
    Meinfoo: Zzzz
    *Luke's drill span alittle*
    Luke: Alright the-!
    Pansear: *Was asleep too, rubbing it's big stomach*
    *Luke's drill was spiining crazyily, He grabbed Meinfoo and threw him at Pansage, knocking it off the tree, Pansage landed with a thud, While Meinfoo landed ontop of it*

Luke: THERE. WE. GO!
    *Neither Pokemon seemed to be moving from the sudden shock, Luke fell in an anime fashion*
    *Luke rolled a ball over to Pansear which trapped it inside, It didn't wiggle much but the rather large Pansear was caught!*
    *Luke then proceeded to stuff Meinfoo into his hood and then walked back to those random kids he said he'd go on an adventure with*
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Fri May 06, 2011 4:18 pm

"I think I heard him...Thats good, more allies." Amelia said.

Last edited by GligarzAmongUs on Fri May 06, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri May 06, 2011 4:21 pm

"Looks like that other boy is a sore loser, just cause I got my Pokemon first" Owen glotted
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin on Fri May 06, 2011 4:24 pm

*He was sure for a second that that one random chick had followed him into the woods, but it turned out to just be his imagination*
    Luke: True!
    But you won't be so lucky next time!

WindMaster

Post  WindMaster on Fri May 06, 2011 4:47 pm

*Earlier*
    Belmorth sighed and thought "(Seems everyone here's missing my point)". " (Hmph, Besides "they're" the only one whom understand me)". Belmorth said "It's worthless just returning 1 when I can try to return them all, but whatever, this better than nothing, I'll go now". He returned Totodile to Pokeball.

Belmorth walked out of the lab and head straight to his aunt's house. Once he got inside, he thought "(Aunt Vorica probably go somewhere)". He went to his house and took 2 book that has some Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn and Shinnoh pokes. He thought "(Guess a lot of people keep seeing me as troublemaker and writing some Pokemon info from Jeff's Pokedex isn't a waste of time at all)".

*Flashback*
    "Sis, may I borrow your Pokedex?" Asked Belmorth.

"What for? Don't you will get your Pokedex latter?" asked Jeff

"I'll write every inside of it when I have spare time" said Belmorth. "Just in case that even the Prof see me as troublemaker and he won't give me the Pokedex, so I can still get info about Pokemon, even without Pokedex".

"I'm sure he won't seeing you as it, but okay if that what you want" said Jeff. She took her Pokedex and gave it to Belmorth.

"Thanks sis" said Belmorth. He walked to his room and start taking his new book. He put the Pokedex and the book on a desk. He took a pen, opened the Pokedex and he memorize the info provided (in simplified version) as he write it on the book, albeit his drawing on the Pokes picture isn't good due he couldn't draw.
    *End Of Flashback*

"(Despite I'm already knew some of them but I think I still need the Pokedex)" thought Belmorth. He also took 2 bag, a medium sized bag for putting his items on his back and a small bag for his "Pokedex Book" and a magnifier glass. He put them in front of him for quick draw. He then walked out to start his adventure.

"Tackle" said Daniel. Turtwig then tried to hit Murkrow and he simply flew away to dodge. Daniel thought "(Okay, l try to use Sp attack)". Daniel said "Razor Leaf". Turtwig shot a lot of leaves to Murkrow and he fell down. "Finish it with Tackle" Turtwig rammed Murkrow and he thrown away. Daniel petted Turtwig and said "You did great".

"(Hehe, thanks)" said Turtwig. He then looked back to the Togepi and said "(It's safe now, you can go down now)". Togepi jumped and landed on Turtwig's back. Togepi said "(Thanks)".

Turtwig replied "(Your're welcome)". As Togepi left from the area, Daniel said "Wait where's everybody?". He & Turtwig start wandering around to find others.

*Present*
    "I'm Daniel and this is my Partner, Turtwig" said Daniel. He then noticed Luke got more pokes and said "More friends, more better".

After walking quite far, Belmorth sent out Totodile to accompany him. Totodile asked "(Why you didn't get the Pokedex and why you carrying 2 bags?)". Belmorth said "(The Prof didn't trust me and keep accuse me as the thief; and the small bag is for containing 2 books for helping me identify Pokemon without Pokedex, I wrote it on my own)".

"(Wow, that sure put a lot of effort and time)" said Totodile. "(Why most of people misunderstood you?)".
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri May 06, 2011 5:05 pm

"Well, this is the first town, wonder if there is any gyms here" Owen said, pulling out a town map, looking at it "Let's see... Baritone town... Pokemon center, Pokemart, a contest, a battle club, ah darn it" Owen said "No gym... guess we have nothing to do here" he said
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Fri May 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Amelia had been busy studying her pokedex until she remembered where she was. "Perhaps some sort of event could be happening now?"
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx on Fri May 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Crystal heard Owen mention a Pokemon Contest and said, "A Pokemon Contest! Oh my gosh!!! I've always wanted to enter one!"

Glameow agreed, "Mrrrow!" (A Pokemon Contest would be perfect to show off my beauty!)
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri May 06, 2011 8:35 pm

"Fine... I guess we're here for the contest..." Owen said
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 am

"Alright." Amelia said, taking her first step into Baritone Town.
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Sat May 07, 2011 11:29 am

Amelia was stopped by a group of people, pushing her to the ground. The thugs looked at the others. "Got anything special on ya?" a man with a different type of outfit from the others said. The man noticed one pokeball fall out of Amelia's outfit. "I'll be taking that" he took it away before she had a chance to grab it.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 am

"Hey" Owen said to the thugs "Give that back to her, it isn't yours" Owen said, trailing off after seeing how intimidating they were
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx on Sat May 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Crystal ordered the guys, "Hey! What kind of nerve do have taking stuff from others."

Alex said, "Oh geez...More trouble..."

Oshwott sighed, wondering why these guys were giving Amelia trouble.
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Sat May 07, 2011 12:29 pm

The large number of thugs surrounded them, sending out their own pokemon. "I'd say you guys have a load of pokemon too!" one of them said. "Clearly out numbered"
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat May 07, 2011 12:32 pm

"Ah!" Owen screamed in fear
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx on Sat May 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Crystal thought to herself, 'They're right...We're clearly outnumbered...'

Glameow stood in front of Crystal, looking quite angry.

Alex and Oshawott didn't want to get into any conflict at the moment.
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Sat May 07, 2011 1:17 pm

"Heh thats right, hand them over..." the gang member said.

Amelia closed her eyes. Her body turned white, her hair turned green, a red spike formed on the chest and back area while her iris turned red. She grabbed the back of the gang leader's coat.

"A Gardevoir? Where-" the man couldn't finish his sentence before a pink aura glowed around him and he was levitated to the sky.

"Leave" Amelia said. "Like some fancy pink magic is gonna scare my crew." he said. Amelia moved her hand, which flew the man into a wall, he looked up, scared. "Leave, do I make myself clear?"
    The man nodded, and ran off with his crew, dropping Amelia's pokeball as they did.

Amelia turned away sighed.
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin on Sat May 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Luke: Wh-whoa, your...you can...I mean...

Meinfoo: Mein!(Now THIS is what I call, SHocking Development!)
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat May 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Owen was still in complete shock, this time he fell back to the ground, fell on his butt and was speechless

WindMaster

Post  WindMaster on Sat May 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Both Daniel & Turtwig surprised and amazed. Daniel said "Wow that's great". "How do you learn to do that?".

Belmorth start explaining "I'm actually adopted by my Parents and Sister". "But my parents pokemon often causing trouble and I'm accused as the troublemaker, because they're think that their pokemon are trained and never makes any trouble". "They're also refuse to hear my reasoning.

"The only person that truly trusted me are only my sister, Jefrica; my aunt, Vorica and I think you too" said Belmorth. Totodile commented "(That's pretty rough and thanks for trusting me)". He then noticed a quite wounded Murkrow and asked "(Hey, what's wrong?)". Belmorth also followed Totodile to the Murkrow.

"(I'm got thrown by a Turtwig and I'm hurt badly)" said Murkrow. Belmorth pull out a Super Potion and used it to Murkrow. Murkrow got healed and said to Belmorth "(Thanks)".

"No prob, can you fly now?" Asked Belmorth. Murkrow tried to flap his his wings and he start flying, he said "(I think this feel good, thanks and good bye)". He start flying away.

"(Just as I'm thought, despite that you're mysterious and loner, you're also very nice)" said Totodile.

"Thanks" said Belmorth. He pulled out a map and said "According to the map, I think we're going to Baritone". He & Totodile walked to Baritone City.
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz on Sun May 08, 2011 11:49 am

"Yes...I've been born with this...ability" she looked at her Gardevoir hand. "I just use my mind and think that I want to become a pokemon and....I become any pokemon, I have no control exactly what pokemon I will be though. "

Amelia walked over to Meinfoo. "Although..." Amelia touched Meinfoo, and her body formed into a Meinfoo. "I can become a certain kind of pokemon depending if I have a trace of its body DNA." she reverted back to a human.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun May 08, 2011 11:54 am

"Ho... HOw is that even possible?" Owen said "IT doesn't add up" Owen said, still confused and frightend

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:34 am