Got your Copy?

KingMinun
    Admin

Got your Copy?

Post  KingMinun on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 am

Today at 9:33am on the dot, 2 parcels arrived through the door, I teared them open, and inside was my copy of Pokemon Black, I hand the other parcel to my brother who opened it up and inside was Pokemon White. I was a little disappointed with the Game case considering I have seen the Japanese ones which had a cardboard case, then the game case which was all shiny. Right now I'm in the first gym city, Straiton City, I'm eagerly awaiting the chance to trade my old pokemon over (Minun and Turtwig) but it doesn't seem likely until after the first gym which is kinda disappointing too Sad But oh well, its a great game and what's even better is within the next few days, we shall all have our copies, please post your friend codes here!
    KingMinun
    Admin

Re: Got your Copy?

Post  KingMinun on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:38 am

This morning I woke up and continued playing, with my team of Minun, Turtwig, Pignite, Dewott, Rufflet, Patrat and my reserve Lillipup all lvl 17. I made my way through Pinwheel Forest, and then in Castelia City, I travelled to the Unity Tower and met a girl on the Japanese floor, she was a kindergarden kid called Dawn, she thanked me for the Patrat and wanted to know how the Servine was doing. Next it was to Liberty Island, I defeated a few Plasma grunts and then went inside a Lighthouse, there I met the Legendary Pokemon Victini. I went into battle with it, forgetting to stock up on Pokeballs, etc. I thought, "why the hell not just through my last pokeball right away in the battle", so I did, I saw it shook once, I was surprised, I was even more surprised when it shook for a second time, the third time it shook I thought it would come out right now, but suddenly, CLICK! Victini was caught with my last pokeball with full health. My jaw dropped, and I then shouted "VICTORY".
    Never before have I caught a Legendary pokemon without lowering its health and using 1 pokeball.
    Let's hope Cookie gets his game today so he can post the recent happenings in his game.

Poke_Nom132

Post  Poke_Nom132 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:57 am

i have a copy of pkmn white. im on the last gym with me lv 100 serperior.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:15 am