Raimon City

Zigzagoole

Re: Raimon City

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:16 am

He lightly holds her cheek. "And I am thankful for you." He walks to his desk looking at the tech. "Keep an eye on this new group of heros. They may prove useful."

A few days later the Alien was finally walking on her own, be it a bit sluggish and wobbly.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:30 am

Edward had made a home for himself in the office, a picture of a girl on the desk their age along with a blanket and pillow he took from Bo's supplies, "you doing good" he said, holding a piece of metal for her as she past "...still need the cane?" he asked her

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:54 am

"No. I'll be fine soon." She said, but taking it easy. "You h e been very kind to me." She walk over to him sitting down in a chair. "Has any information about who I am and we're I came form been found from my ship."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:55 am

"Nope" he said "unfortunately though my info supply is limited without my normal computers though, so there may be something" he said "...we need to give you a name for now at least" he said "the alien isn't really a good title" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:00 am

She thinks for a few minutes. "Outcast.... I don't know why, but it feels right." She looks up him getting up, hold onto him as a brace.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:02 am

He helps her up "Name is Edward, though my vill... I guess now hero name is Techromancer" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:05 am

She looks up at him wth deep green eyes, the same shade as Gleams. "Is that a joke between technology and romance?" She said, making a similar joke Gleam made years ago. She leans in a little.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:08 am

He caught off guard repeats what he said all that time ago "..w...well it was suppose to be Technology and Necromancy" he said "...but... it's whatever you want it to mean" he said weakly

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:10 am

She smiles and walked away. "I'm going to explore. I'll stay in the house, so call if you need me."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:13 am

"don't be a stranger" he said, catching himself checking her out as she left, though not stopping himself

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:33 am

Outcast walk out among the den to see Literature talking with Rose and Nyx.
    "So after I met Cheshire here, I came across a large table with a hatter and a human sized hair in a waist coat." He was telling them, laughing a little. "They weee having a merry un-happy birthday party. A birthday party to celebrate it not being your birthday. Absolutely mad."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:37 am

"What a tale" Nyx said
    "....Impressive enough, outside my old wheel house" Rose said 

Edward was looking at the picture "....I can't keep mourning you forever my love" he whispered ".....geez, I am such a fool" he thought laughing to himself "we never had a date and here I am talking like she'd even care...." he thought weakly

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:13 am

"Oh really now?" Literature asked walking behind Rose rubbing her shoulder. "Then maybe you like to hear how I learned sword fighting from Peter Pan. There I was, trapped on a sailing ship with at lest 50 scurvy ridden pirates lead the the most evil one of all time. The Vile Captain Hook." He grabs Nyx waist pulling her close. "I though I was done for, but at last The boy who never grew up swooped in to save me! And tithed we gave those sailing rats what for!"

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:15 am

Nyx listened intently

"Waverider always said he had an almost magical apprentice" she said watching him

"So... so far you got yourself a team" Spike said "....got your hero name and outfit ready yet?" he asked Bo

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:19 am

He continued to regal them with tales form his travel in books, pulling them in with honey world and flights of fantasyies, holding them both close by the time he was done.

Bo shows off a few notes, most outfits drawn in red and blue. "Weee would i even get this at however?" She said looking at a MMA style two pice meant to give her the most freedom of movement

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:23 am

"I know a guy" he said "use to deal with props but has taken some metas and heroes in" he said, slowly moving closer

Nyx seemed really impressed while Rose was entertained by the stories

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:25 am

"And after that is when I met Windride when I was tewlve years old." Looking at both girls, having them both in his lap, him opening checking them out now. "You two, are very attractive." He said his voice stumbleing for the first time the whole day.

"Well let go see him then." Bo said moving away from Spike.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:30 am

"..no no no" Nyx said, her turning away "you cannot think such thoughts" she said, her form changing a little bit to become a little wider at the hips
    ".....you gotta be kidding me" Rose said "....look flattered, but business there buddy" Rose said

"I can get him to deliver it over too you know" he said "I can give the best back massages" he said "and take all your worries away" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:37 am

He lets them both get up, leaving them in embarrassment.
    Cheshire shakes his head in disapproval. "So close, but once he stops telling those stories, he always falters." He looks at Nyx and Rise. "It seems he pines for both of you."

"Touch me and I brake your fingers." Bo told Spike glareing at him.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:42 am

"....No no no" Nyx said concerned "Succubus take the life of men for ourselves" she said
    "And heroes first and for most, don't get tied down too much" Rose said

"....you are so hot right now" he said boldfacely "I'm sorry, needed to get that off my chest" Spike said

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:45 am

"Bold, and another better." Bo said walking closer pushing up on him. "You want me?" She asked leaning on him and bushing a leg on his side. "This you can endure it?"

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:13 am

"I know I can" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:31 am

She gets close to his lips. "Well then." She amazes her horns into his skull. "How about manning up, and try not to be such a pervert!@ she yelled at him as he fell to the floor.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:37 am

He rubbed his head "I am perverted" he said "but it's not like I am forcing myself on you" he said "I am giving you that much space" he said looking into her eyes "I like girls and I let them know it" he said shrugging his shoulder "Manning up... geez when was the last time a guy hit on you at all?" he told her "it's not because you aren't pretty, it's because you are intimidating, and those posers don't even have the gaul to try" he said "But fine we'll try this the old fashion way, do you want to go on a date?" he asked her

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:43 am

She about to say something, but stops, him able to tell she hasn't been on a date for a long time. "Sure."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 3:23 pm