Raimon City

Zigzagoole

Re: Raimon City

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:47 am

She frown. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that was a sensitive topic." She backed away a little nervous. "I also don't know what a 'kiss' is." She said sheepishly.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:50 am

he placed his lips against hers, slowly brushing her tongue with his, before pulling away "....that... was a kiss" he said looking at her, red in the face, looking down at her taking her all in as she was

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 am

She was gasping. Her tails wagging a little, as she started to growl. "More." She hissed lightly moving in aggressively, bitting on his lips with her fangs.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:55 am

"Ouch" he said as the Fangs hit his lip, him giving her a kiss, though trying to take control of the situation

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:58 am

She back off sitting up on his desk, pulling open her outfit. "More." She growled, smiling at him.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:01 am

he sighed, looking at her "...I can't do that" he said "I haven't done anything beyond kissing before" he said "...Glimmer may have been into that stuff but slow and steady is my style" he told her, going in to instead button her up

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:12 am

Outcast was a deep purple, and gods her face clearly embarrassed. "I'm sorry." She said.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:17 am

"it's....fine" he said pulling her close

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:22 am

She holds on to him, smiling. "I think I will enjoy this ritual. It is very close and open."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:25 am

"...ya... open is not what you should call a relationship" he said "but glad you like the set up" he said resting his head ontop of hers, before scratching behind her ear, giving her one more softer kiss

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:02 am

She holds herself close. "thank you."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:35 am

"...I needed to get out of my funk anyway" he said looking over at Glimmer's picture "and I could do alot worse than a cute alien cat girl" he said that's a little too enthusiastic"

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:23 am

".... why is a cat?" Outcast asked.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:26 am

"....a four legged feline creature of this planet" he said "some domesticated, some wild" he said "some tiny, some large, and some cute" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:36 am

"Those do sound cute." She admits. "I have an idea. I want you, for this date thing, to take me somewhere where I can learn more about your people. I want to know as much as I can about earth."

Literature looks at Rose and Nyx entertaining them selves taking a big breath and gulps.
    "It ok boy, you can do it." Cheshire said from his shoulders.
    Literature walks up to them. "Rose, Nyx. I was wondering if eather of you..... would like.... to.... to.. uhhh." He starts to go red face and sweat a bit. "Well what I'm asking is..... if you would to.... I."
    "Or not, sinking fast." Cheshire caked out. "Looks like I have to save this." He floats up between them. "He wants to take you two to a play. Classic Shakperian actors, performing Romeo and Juliet."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:49 am

Nyx turned red "no.... no no" she said burying her face in her hands "can't.... I am sorry, I can't let you feed me lust" she said, clearly she was fighting herself with it
    "...Thanks, but no thanks, we have work here to do now..... as is" she said

"....I can do that, but I was never really one for getting out with what I had going on" he said "Glimmer was the one who showed me things about how the normal people work...." he pondered outloud "...I'll think of something, don't you worry" he said kissing her head

"Ready to do this?" Fuse asked, holding his hand ready to blow the door off the building

Post  Zigzagoole on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:14 am

Literature looks downcast at the rejection. Cheshire sighs "Ok, look you three. You." He points at Rose. "Need to loosen up. Life isn't all work, you need to have fun." He turns to Nyx. "There other emotions than Lust." And he turns to Literature "And you should be the one saying it not me. Now try again."
    Literature sighs, "they already said no. I'm not going to force them."

"Then let's learn together." She said leaning into him.

Dr. Clone get her selves into potion, and gives him a nod.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:20 am

"I have seen enough hollywood movies to know any date results in pure romantic lust filled make out sessions"  Nyx said, turning her head up, at the cat, both oblivious to how wrong she was but also outing herself as a cinema nerd in certain respects
    "...You... can't really be that Naive" Rose said

"Alright" he says smiling, looking down at her, taking the time to actually check her out

"Good" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:30 am

There was a crackle and a pop in ground of Rose as a gold and silver ruined scroll tube appeared. It opened up and out floated a scroll that unrolled itself. The writing was so elegant, it was hardly unreadable. 
    "Dear Rose,
       It's Been so long sense I wrote to you! I have so much to say, and so little ink! Father has finished his diplomacy with the Goblin Kings, and Earth won't be invaded for another fifty years. We met with the Vampire queen, and managed to pervent Ragnorrock twice more. But, my favorite part, was the elves, where I met this handsome man and had a whirlwind romance! Don't tell dad! We will be home before the first snow fall, and I hope we can spend some time to Catch up! I have to go, see ya~<3"

Your friend,
    Zacura."

Outcast poses for him. "You keep looking at me with predator eyes. Your pray will get away."

Dr. Clone gives the signal, ready.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:36 am

"...Glad to hear it, hope to see you soon" Rose said looking over the letter

"You sure have a way of making it sound exciting" he said kissing her, before doing it again, introducing her to a make out session

Fuse hit his hand against the door, as a red aura surronded it "back off" he said, standing back, holding his hand in a detonator pose before pressing down on the fake button and the door blasting off

Post  Zigzagoole on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:43 am

The scroll records that, rolls back up, and vanishes .

Outcast pulls at his shirt kissing him and lightly bitting his. Neck. "Slow?"

Two clones rush on, nuterlizing the security guards.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:48 am

"Will be nice to have normal company for once" she said

"....ya" he said his nails lightly digging into her, as if betraying his mind, clearly loving the attention "....slower" he said "....you are just good at playing my cards" he said

"we go live... in 3, 2, 1" he said as the walls started covering themselves in ice

Post  Zigzagoole on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:58 am

Literature picks up Cheshire and leaves them be.

"We can do other things slowly." She said sliding her hands up under his shirt. "Very very slowly."

Dr. Clone forces gun on the crew forcing them to send the broadcast out.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:02 am

Nyx runs up to him quickly before lightly tapping his shoulder "....you are a nice guy, I.... just... can't risk becoming a monster" she told him ".....good luck with love" she said "it's not really something us Succubuses do" she said

He let out a gasp "you feel so good" he said

"H...hello" a voice said "this is an emergency broadcast, Channel 5 news has been taken hostage by a group of metas it appears"

Post  Zigzagoole on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:07 am

He runs a hand though her hair "Your  an angel to me." She felt no lust from him, only love. "I'll respect your choice." He is cut off by the radio broadcast.

Bo looks at Spike rushing off to get ready.

Outcast holds him tighter as Kiju cons into the room "The news station has been taken hostage." She looks at the two of them, giving a faint smile. "Make it quick."

Dr clone sets down the script for the caster to read pushing the gun to his head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 3:22 pm