Raimon City

Jet
    Admin

Re: Raimon City

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:45 am

"...dinner and a movie?" he asked, clearly having been a while with him for something so formal

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 am

"... I would like that." She said with a smile.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:15 am

"...tonight, 7" he said "....middle class dinner" he told her "....and you have a pretty smile" he said, giving her one last compliment before ducking out of the room, giving her no time to properly react

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:46 am

Kiju walkin in on Rose and Nyx, growling at them lightly.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:49 am

"...W...what seems to be the problem?" Nyx asked her
    "....Do you want something?" Rose asked

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:55 am

Kiju plops down on the couch, looking at them with a bit of anger and disinterest. She does give Nyx a little smile, sending a wave of lust at her for a brief second, before Kiju opens up a beer and downs a bottle.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:10 am

Nyx rushes to her room to get out of the situation

"...Duke... he's... making waves in this city...." A man in his early 50s said
    "Yes sir" Sebastian said
    "....and even Edward ran off, shame...." he said "I guess Albert will be the focus going forward" he said
    "Very well sir" Sebastian said turning around, only for there to be a loud bang on the door, a man probably about 28 years old barging through "Focus going forward?" he said "I have done everything you asked father, and I am your oldest child" he said "The fact that you would consider him over me for anything is horrible!" he said
    "Albert....your hot headed, and as is, I can't leave this city to you" he said "....you are no mastermind" he said "....Sebastian, bring him in" he said
    "Very well" the butler said, nodding, him going into the back and bringing out an individual
    "....I have a mission for you, and for now I have called in one of my men to assist in it, your crew won't be needed for this one" he said
    "But father I don't go anywhere without my crew" he said
    "and you don't go anywhere without making a mess of everything, go with him and focus on the mission, understood?"
    "Understood"

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:31 am

Form the shadows steps a girl about Albert's age. "Your the last chance for this organization. You best not let us down.@ she walked up to him. She turned to the father. Spreading out her lab coat into a bow. "I'll have him fine tuned to a proper successor in minimal time, you have my word."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:35 am

"Good" the Father said "Albert don't let me down" he said holding out his hand "....I can give powers, but I can just as easily take them away" he said
    "Un....Understood" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 am

"Come." Clone turns around walking away her heels clicking on the floor.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:41 am

Albert quickly follows behind
    "...Sebastian, give them a hand this time around" the man said "....to make up for Techromancer"
    "Understood sir" Sebastian said, following the pair out

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:07 pm

"I suppose you will provide me with a counterpoint to the data of your brother." The Doctor to Albert as they walked "when we are on the mission you will call me Dr. Clone, or Doctor, understood?"

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:14 pm

"Yes.... I am Fuse then for it" he said
    Sebastian joined the trio
    "....and the butler comes along great" he said
    "....your father instructed me to act as your reinforcements" he said "our mission is to high jack the news station and get out brand out there, while extorting the release of some high profile members of the Hand and other such groups" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Dr. Clone starts to apply a coler around Fuse. "This is your behavior stimulat, one toe out of line, and you receive an electric stimulant. It is quite painful from your brother accounts."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:48 pm

"I know" he said
    "keep things in line Fuse" Sebastian said "we have to get our public footing back after Duke's recent activity" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:07 am

Dr. Clone leads them into her lab, where a large number of her where running nonstop experiments."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:58 am

"....what's the plan then?" Fuse asked

Edward was sitting in the office, working on some little project, with an old song playing in the background, 
    "case you find you miss the sweet and tender love we share, just go back to the places we use to go and I'll be there, oh how can I forget you girl, when there is always something there to remind me~" he sang, not great, not loud, but passionately, as he seemed to be working on some sort of diagram sliding back looking at the screen in detail

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:09 am

"We move in befor the six o'clock broadcast, hold them hostage, the reported will do most of the work for us at that point. Sebastian will remain secret untill we need him." Dr Claine said a bunch of her copies loading up for combat.

Outcast was in the door way listening. "I wasn't aware earthlings had mating calls." She said slyly.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:14 am

He nodded "alright" he said looking as his hand "...I'll show him I am more than that punk ever was" he said

"sorry there" he said leaning back, looking at her "....listen you got me off guard a bit, but that song has been about someone else to me for the last 9 months" he said looking at the picture of the girl, the only possession he had when he came here besides the clothes on his back

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:19 am

Outcast picks it up lightly, looking her over. "It easy to see why." She set it back down gently. "Who is the song about now?" She asked moving to look over the model.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:23 am

"I have an interest in a girl, but I want to make sure it's more than just a flare" he said the model seemed like a bunch of large plans, some of it being news and the like, specifically with a list of the villain activity over the last few years and connecting them all together "....tell me, how do relationships work on your world?" he asked her "you've seen a bit of our culture over the last week, I think you got the just of it" he said

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:31 am

"I do not remember that well but it doesn't seem to be that different than here. An interested partner ask the other, and they form a family group. Here, it is definitely much more ritualistic, and I like that." She said looking at him, moving a bit closer.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:35 am

he turned a bright red, looking into her familiar green eyes "...and you found your target haven't you?" he asked her somewhat weakly

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:39 am

"I would like to try this earth rituals you cal dating yes." She said moving closer. "You did save me after all my hero."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:45 am

He seemed to snap out of it for a moment holding his hand out "few things" he said calmly

"1st, I am no hero, I am here because Duke is a thorn in all of our sides and I will stop him even if Dad wants him at large" he said
    "2nd, Do not date me because I helped you, a hero is someone you put on a pedestal they can never reach"
    "3rd, you need more reasons than that to want this"
    "Lastly...." he said lowering his hand "....stop stalling and just kiss me if you want it" he told her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:21 am