The Order of Heroes

Zigzagoole

Re: The Order of Heroes

Post  Zigzagoole on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:23 pm

He has the whole plane ride in silance if he wanted.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:11 pm

he took it, stalking the woman's social media and digital footprint, her having gone cold after the episode

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:16 am

He lands in Italy nine hours later.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:31 am

He gets off, quickly heading to the local police station trying to get more info

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 am

Glyph stalks him for the shadows as he left the airport.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:46 am

As he entered the police station, he starts to look around
    "Can I help you with anything sir?" the woman at the front desk asked him
    "....your police are light in numbers, aren't they?" Spike asked
    "well, you see, there is that big peace conference this week" the woman said
    "Of course of course"
    "....you aren't here to cause problems are you sir?" she asked him
    "...I am investigating something" Spike said
    "the police could help with that" she responded, before a Spike appeared in his hand, him flexing his power
    "....what I am after is something I don't want your police risking their life for" he said, heading out, towards the heavily secured conference though taking some back routes and avoid big areas to lose the cops if they were following him

Post  Zigzagoole on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Glyph follows from above. "Just who is this woman to him?"

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:06 pm

He quickly started to look around, trying to find the woman, before fixating on one who was scouting the conference

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:00 am

"He found her I believe. I will move in if this becomes violent." He said hand on a dagger.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:33 pm

"Caitlin" Spike said looking at her, her turning to look at him for a moment, before moving forward to the building
    "CAITLIN QUEEN I want to talk!" Spike said, charging up to her
    "....I have nothing to say to you, so leave me alone" she said
    "But I have questions to ask you" he said, her making contact with him trying to push him away, him feeling an odd pressure while she looked at him confused
    "...so you are a meta" Spike said looking at her as she jumped back
    "Get away from me!" she said, charging down the street, trying to run, putting on a glove to cover her hand
    "Caitlin!" he said, chasing after her down an ally, only for her to get away

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Glyph follows them, seeing f he could find her.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:34 pm

"....So it is her" he said looking at his book his eyes fixating on one page with a "Marcus Queen" and a "Edward Queen"
    "Caitlin, you have to stop this, you can't keep using your powers, they are dangerous!" Spike said, her being around the corner from Spike, listening to him "People die if you use your powers on them!" he said
    "......It... it was you wasn't it? You took them didn't you" she said, coming out of the corner, staring down Spike "You took my husband and son away from me! You killed them!"
    "And they killed dozens, and would have killed dozens more" he said
    "THEY WERE ALL I HAD!" she said screaming at him "and those monsters up there in that world peace conference, they made us" she said "it's because of those fat cats that people like you and me exist, and don't tell me this is the life you want" she said looking at him
    "....of course it's not, you know how many times I have had to clean up your mess, each time you make one I have to end them so they don't take out an entire city" he said "it weighs heavy on me alright?" he said "I don't want to be a hero" he said "but I can't just sit back and watch lives be taken" he said
    "...Then, you will have to take one more, because those freaks will pay!" she said running down the alley, him throwing a spike at her but missing easily

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Glyph jumps form his hiding spot gliding down over her and in front of her, sliding to a kneeling position. "I've heard enough." He said looking at her, his costume covering his entire body to wear she couldn't directly touch him.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:41 pm

She took off her glove anyway "HELP!" she said, "I am being mugged!" she said, calling out for help, as good Samaritans made their way over to the pair of them

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Glyph Throws down a smoke pelet blocking there view of him her and Spike him grabbing her and pulling her away from spike.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:44 pm

she tried to get out of his grip, unable to truly outmuscle him

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Glyph skylines her up to the top of a building away from spike.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Spike looks around, unable to find them

She looks at him, clearly annoyed, reaching down and pulling out a pistol, pointing it at Glyph "what the heck are you doing with me?" she asked him

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 pm

he grabs the pistol, pushing back on the cock and braking it off. "Keeping you from doing something you will regret. This is my city, and my people. I will protect them. I won't end you for your threat right now, but if you go though with this, I will intervene."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 pm

"those pigs up there took EVERYTHING from me!" She said "my family, my friends, my life, my world and all they left me with was this stupid curse" she said looking at them ".....I just want to return it to them, is that so wrong?" she said "those worthless tests, those nuclear arms race.... for this" she said looking at her hand "I will make those leaders pay" she said "....if this is your city, I am afraid to tell you" she said, as a beam of light shined from down town ".....it's a delayed reaction and I set some fail safes in case someone figured me out" she said

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Glyph looks down town, then at her. "Congratulations, you have become one of them. Taking everything form innocent people. There family, there friends, there world, and being left with a stupid curse." He said, walking to the fire escape, prying it off and throwing it down the sid eof the building to were she couldn't climb down, then walking over to the door pulling out a small bot setting on the side of the door, it spingin around the seem, wielding it shut. "I hope your happy."  He siad walking to the side, and grappling to the next building and away to the light.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:10 pm

As he approached it, he saw what appeared to be a man on fire walking through the street, his skin burning as he cried out in pain, begging for help, no one able to help him
    Spike rushed up to join him, looking at the man, in anger "Caitlin you witch!" he said, throwing his spike into a fire hydrant , blasting the road with water, the man running to the water to put out the flames covering his body

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:14 pm

Glyph types on his wrist computer. his ship coming by with a glass dome. 'It's ok, were going to get you help."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:39 pm

as soon as the dome cut him off from the constant stream of water the man lit up, bursting into flames, screaming in pain "HELP" he said "help!" he said, falling in pain, holding himself
    "This city doesn't have enough water to help him" Spike said looking at him "the constant water pressure dulls the pain but the power is still there" he said as the fire hydrant started to die down "And it doesn't last long enough to help him" he said, getting ready to break another to give the man some relief, as the street started to burn around them

Post  Zigzagoole on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:48 pm

The dome fills partially with foam, covering the man without drowning him, as glyph tries to cool him down. "Back in 2016, on the space shuttle, they proved that sound can put out fire by reducing air pressure. Keep him cool until i can figured the right frequency that won't kill him."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:34 pm