The Order of Heroes

Jet
    Admin

Re: The Order of Heroes

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:56 pm

"T...thanks" Hisako said "...glad to see you'll do the right thing when the time comes" she said "....now the big question" she said looking around "...we are on a boat with a nations military, how do we escape?" Hiskal asked

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:58 pm

"Well, your little green man didn't just pop into reality here." Li-pun said, a flying scarcer appearing above them, a tractor beam coming over them and lifting them up into the ship."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Hiskal lands on the ground, hands against it, breathing heavily "...holy heck is it good to get out of there" she said, looking around the ship

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:03 pm

The ship was clean, and gave off a cooling calm blue light, them in a round room, with halls twisting off in all directions.
    "Now, You miss.' Li-Pun said. 'have come across something I would like to remove from you."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:04 pm

"...that sounds wrong to you too, right?" Hisako said, looking at Julia

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:08 pm

"Entirely." Julia said.
    "The Semiotic Armor." Li-Pun said. "I can remove it from you, and return her to a simi-human form. My kind made the tech that turned her into it. We use to use this planet as a testing sight, however once primitive life papered, we ceased all test." he said leading hisako to a chamber, glowing lights casing light vibrations in the Symbiotic. "After the events your kind have refered to as the Episode. I was sent her to find and remove any left over tech from us encase it was the case."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:11 pm

"Great" Hisako said "...alright, I need to get this girl free already" she said, accepting his help

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Li-pun straps her in, and a multitued of flashing lights, the two spilt, the now slimmy girls stating to solidifi painfully.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:14 pm

two distinct voices start to scream, each in pain as Ikal starts to change form back to that of a normal human

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Li-pun lowers it down once it was done, letting the two girls out, and scanning there vitals, making sure they were ok.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Out stumbled a tanned girl, standing abour 5'4 with cream cover bandage like cloth covering up the bare minimum of her. On top of that laid a gold necklace with 4 plates on it, designed on each one was a different insect, Li-Pun noticing a strong connection between the insects chosen to be depicted on the necklaces and the known alien races that made contact with earth over the years, her hair and eyes the same bright pink the ooze was. On her shoulders and covering her front was a band of feathers, altering in color, while her legs had on a similar set of feathers, seemingly being warn as warmers. on her face laid paint, blue knocks on her cheeks, totally five, while around her eyes, forming a sort of Faux visor, was dried blood, along with cuts at the side of it that would produce said blood, along with similar markings on her blood covered hands.

"W...where.... am I?" Ikal said, looking to Li-pun "G.....God?" she asked him

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:28 pm

"Oh no, I am no God." He said. "It seems Your come from a race that use to worship us."

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:30 pm

"N....no.... no... no" the girl said shaking, holding her sides looking at the ground "Y....you are a god" she said

"...you are talking to a girl, who died following that belief..... be more tactful" Hisako said

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:33 pm

"If I pretend to be a God, or even come of as one, that is death in our Race. No one can be high in status than our Queens." Li-pun Told hisako.
    "How does she know English?" Julia asked.
    "Her connection with the host. She knows things about her, depending on how did she dug. Simple things like English, and certain minor things would com easy to her now." Li-Pun said.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:36 pm

"....It will all be ok" Hisako said, helping Ikal up ".....thank you, you two, for saving us" Hisako said, looking at the pair of them, nodding lightly at them "Hisako, Hisako Akita, also known as Reaper"

"Ikal" the native woman said

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:40 pm

"Julia." Kiju said.

"I am Li-Pun." He told them.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:43 pm

Hisako walked up to Julia "....listen.... I am sorry about what happened" Hisako said "....I... just couldn't leave her there like that" she said pointing to Ikal "......I am so sorry" she said, turning to head out, before looking at Ikal ".....for now..... I ask that the three of us stay together, until the new girl here gets use to the life here on earth.... can I ask your help in that?" she said

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:46 pm

"I think that is reasonable. I can't just go out looking like this." Julia said looking at her kiju looks.

"You can stay here on my ship." Li-Pun offered.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:47 pm

"...I have a girl, she may be able to hook you up with some clothes" Hisako said

Post  Zigzagoole on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Li-Pun goes to pilot the craft, hiding it with it's cloak tech.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:09 pm

The girls sit, starting to climaticize IKal

Post  Zigzagoole on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Else where in the world.

Shelter City, Come see the Babylon Exhibit, rear artifact from the latest dig. Donated to the city. The Mussum's high class fundraiser party for the new history museum, showcasing Prof. Doug Coal latest finds.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:56 pm

A woman in her early twenties walked the party, her skin a light purple/grey in color, her eye balls a fiery orange, her pupils, slits, walked around talking with the populace. She herself seemed to be a more fragile girl, not strongly built, standing at about 5'8, with raven black hair going down to right past her shoulder blades. She herself was wearing a formal black dress, with purple trimmings to add a bit of style to the dress, a sun hat with a purple ribbon around it hid her pair of forked horns that matched her purple/grey skin.
    "The pleasure is all mine" she said going around shaking people's hands

Post  Zigzagoole on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:04 pm

To everyone else, she looked like a normal young lady. Them smiling. One peace of the display caught her eye, the piece she was looking for. The Ring looked like any rusty ring made a iron, but it held something dangerus in it's markings. It was lyed out among other trinkets. Across the crowed moving over to look at them with her, a well dressed man in dusty gray clothing. Giovanni Lorenzo, The head of the Mafia.

Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:06 pm

She reached over, putting a hand on her satchel, making her way over to it, looking over the pieces, getting a good look at the ring, trying to not draw too much attention

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:34 pm