Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Jet
    Admin

Re: Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Post  Jet on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:52 pm

*Sid looked at the door, seeing her run off, Clare looked at the ground, aware she chased after him*
    Sid:...don't back stab him
    Clare: I..... I never would
    *Sid reached into his pocket, pulling out a blue string tying it around her right arm*
    Sid:....I'll hold you to that
    *Clare looked at the door, about to head after them before stopping*
    Sid:...He's lucky to have friends like you around
    *Clare looked at him, confused*
    Sid:.....His happiness before your own, I wish I was that strong *Sid took a seat at the far end of the Pokemon center, hesitantly*

Post  KingMinun on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Daniel and Amy continued to stare at each other, as Dan moved in closely....Amy moved back.
    Daniel: Oh.
    Amy: Dan, it wouldn't work. 
    Daniel: I know... *lowers head*
    Amy: Couples don't work as travelling companions. Plus you've got a lot going on, and you need to focus on being a Pokemon Master.
    Daniel: ... I know. 
    Amy: We'll pretend that didn't happen.
    Daniel: Good plan.
    Amy rested her head on Dan's shoulder again. 
    Daniel: Thanks Am.....for the talk. 

Evan, Alun, Minun and Turtwig sat around the table, finishing their food, watching Sid and Clare.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Sid: Good, because I am counting on you
    Clare: W..why?
    Sid: ...I have looked into what you said you were doing in this region, and it's not going to be easy, when it was just you I had no worries about the situation
    Clare: Gee, thanks for caring about my well being
    Sid: .....But..... a storm is coming, and he is going to need all the friends he can get, so I am counting on you
    *Clare nodded, joining the others around the table*
    *Sid sat at the other side of the Pokemon center, pulling out some notes he was going over, a very detailed notebook with alot of design sketches and rules for something*

Post  KingMinun on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Amy: Dan, before we go back, you gotta do one thing.
    Daniel: What's that?
    Amy: You gotta forgive him.
    Daniel: But...
    Amy: You heard what he said, you suffered a year in stone, Brett lost his remaining years. Don't you think he's suffered enough, you said it yourself, you're friends nearly died, the point is, they didn't, wheres his friend did. 
    Daniel: You're right. 
    Amy got up, holding her hand out.
    Amy: Now come on. 

They both arrived back at the poke center, they walked in, with his friends sat at the table, all of their heads turned. 
    Amy looked at Alun, and nodded.
    Daniel: Sid........I'm sorry. 
    Alun nodded back at Amy.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:12 pm

Sid:.....you don't need to apologize, I was a jerk and I deserved it, though glad to see you seem to make a good group of friends over there who can take alot of the pressure off of you... and good to see Amy back of all people, you two work well off one another, so it's not like you need me anyway
    *Sid looked at his notebook, before holding it so Dan could see*
    Sid:..actually though, turns out I sorta needed you, I am going into Slateport to meet some people, that I sorta owe you for really, well not the people, but as to why, so let me show you what I have been up to lately
    *Sid flipped through his notebook, modified motorcycles that seemed to have balancing rails were in the picture*
    Sid: Me and Skyla have been spending time trying to design something in his memory, and, well, we actually got the idea from you and your battle with Brett, how he lost because of a technicality ring out, well, we thought we'd make a type of battle where ring outs were a real threat *Sid went through the book relatively quickly, though there were alot of pages there, he didn't want to bore Dan with the details, though the book seemed to be as large as the Pokken rule book in it's own right* We..... are actually suppose to meet an investor from a far off region there the day after tomorrow...
    So...what have you been up to as of late?

*Clare looked at Amy, tilting her head, a little confused, her new ribbon visible*
    Clare: Is.....is he feeling better? *There was a clear sense of concern in her voice when she asked him
    *she looked down at Evan*
    Clare: ...H...How are you holding up there big guy? *she still seemed serious about the whole thing knowing that's not how he usually acted around Evan* Are you doing alright?

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:20 am

Daniel: I travelled to Kalos, met some new friends, competed in the league, then came here to Hoenn to compete in the Pokken Tournament. 
    Alun: Speaking of Slateport, Mr. Briney says the boat leaves in a few hours, we should probably get things together soon to head on out. 
    Amy: Good point! 

Evan: Okay. Thanks!
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:17 am

*Clare smiled at Evan*
    Clare:Good
    Sid:.. hope you don't mind an extra body for now, Mr. Briney was also my ticket off the island too

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:20 am

The gang headed to the port, ready to board the boat, they got aboard, standing in the dock to wave them off was Brawly and Erin! 
    Erin: Come back soon! We'll have a rematch!
    Brawly: Later Dudes and Dudettes! 
    Mr.Briney: FULL SPEED AHEAD AHOY THERE PEEKO!
    With that, the boat departed, setting its sights for Slateport City.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:26 am

*As they got on, Clare handed Amy a pack of motion sickness pills*
    Clare: I picked them up one night during the whole training spree they had, hope they help
    *Clare went over to Evan on the train ride over, trying to get him a bit of time to ask him something privately*
    Clare:.....Hey.... Evan *She squatted down beside him on the boat ride over* ......would it be ok if I ask you something privately?

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:27 am

Evan: *nodded*
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:32 am

Clare:....I...I know you and Daniel have a very special bond, and I know how important that is to you, so I hope you know I would never want to do anything that would ruin that for you, and if it would, as in you'd feel he could no longer be there with you as much as you'd like, I'd very much understand *she took a sharp breath, her face turning bright red* But.... I..... do have feelings for him, and..... I wonder if you'd hate the idea if I acted out on them and tried to be his girlfriend or something, if it would bug you to share him with me if things go well

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:34 am

Evan: Girlfriend? EW? Girls are icky! Girlfriend girlfriend! 
    Poochyena: POOCH POOCH!
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:37 am

*She smiled defeatedly speaking in a joking tone*
    Clare: Well at least I didn't come here and try to set you up with Bonnie, and it's not like you can't give no for an answer there big guy, I just wanted your blessing, as I didn't want to go through with something like that if it would hurt you along the way

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:39 am

Evan: Bonnie! EW! AH! NO! 
    Evan ran off, fingers in his ears, Poochyena following in suit.
    Alun watched as Evan ran away from Clare. He then approached her.
    Alun: Not the reaction you were expecting?
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:43 am

Clare: Honestly? a bit better than the one I was expecting...... *Clare looked at the ground* something about how he could be ok with it if it was someone different and what not, but I was a little girl at one point too, I kind of figured it would not go super swimmingly.... but I figure I had to try before I do something that both makes me look like a fool and hurts him too

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:47 am

Alun: Well like you said, he's young, he doesn't understand it at all, he doesn't see things the way you do, as far as he's aware is that we're a travelling group of friends, he doesn't think of things like that, and how if you and Dan were to be together, how it may effect the rest of us.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:52 am

Clare: Bingo..... *she looked at her hand* but at the same time, you and Amy, while affected I am sure would eventually be able to handle such a situation, you are adults and I wouldn't really want him to act any differently than he does now, but.... if it were to affect anyone, well, you know besides the obvious people, it would have the biggest impact on him *looking off at Evan, before turning around to look at him as a realization came on her face* Wait..... you heard all of that? *She turned red, burying her face into her hands* Geez, everyone else is going to figure it out before he comes to the realization it isn`t just a show for my brother aren`t they

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:01 am

Alun: Yeah I heard, I'm a teacher remember, we've got great hearing *joking a little* But you say it wouldn't affect me and Amy? You're half right, it wouldn't affect me so much, but Amy, don't you think it may hurt her a little? She probably wouldn't admit it, but she had strong feelings for him. So much so, that she had to leave originally to stop those feelings taking over. She may or may not be over them, and if she isn't over them, at least she's able to control those feelings. We don't really know how she's feeling, so yeah, she could be affected by it all. And let me ask you this, if you decided to act upon these feelings, worst case scenario, he says no, what then? You don't think that will comprimise your relationship with him? How it may be awkward travelling together? I'll tell you something, when I was a young trainer, I travelled with a girl, and well, I got close to her, and revealed my feelings and that came back to bite me, she rejected me, and then soon enough things became awkward between us and she ended up travelling on her own, rather than me. I guess what I'm trying to say is, relationships, they're great, but as travelling companions can a relationship work?
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:08 am

Clare: *looked at him, a defeated smile on her face* you know, that`s not the question you should be asking, can they work? The easy answer to that is ya, they can, easily, heck no, but any dream worth having, anything more than a simple whim, is worth fighting through realities constant push back to make a reality, though, you are right that if he says no I would be heart broken on my own again..... did you know I actually asked to join you guys on your journey at the Kalos league, as a way to get away from all this Rogue stuff and Dan sorta.. just........ ignored it, probably not wanting to turn me away, I. wouldn't want to give him a reason to shun me after that feeling

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:11 am

Alun: No I wasn't aware of that. But Clare, is that really what you can call a dream? A boy? Your dream is to be with a boy? 
    Upon the horizon, Slateport was beginning to emerge.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:15 am

Clare: *looked at him* My dreams encompass alot of things, and while I appreciate the thought, and don't worry I won't risk what there is no for some fantasy, you see him as a boy, instead of the reason anyone would even have feelings for him in the first place....he is not some boy Alun, He's Dan, *she looked at the port* ........he should be getting here soon........

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:44 am

Alun: That's a fair point. 
    The boat approached Slateport City.
    Evan: WOAH! Is that it?
    Daniel: That's it! 
    Amy: Its a beautiful city! With all of the boats in the port.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:07 am

Sid: It is quite the site for sore eyes
    *A large white bird with blue crests and a big yellow flew to them as they got closer to the port*
    Clare: Do.. you normally find something like that here?
    Sid: No *Reached into his Pokeball chucking out his Skarmory* But it does mean my partner is here
    *Skyla was waving to the boat as it approached the dock*
    Sid: Really couldn't have come up with this book by myself *Sid held up the rule book he showed Dan earlier* and not like I can pitch this by myself either
    Clare: W...wait who's that?
    Sid: Skyla, Unova's flying type gym leader, and a friend of Brett and mine
    Clare: Brett?
    Sid: Long story, will tell if appropriate, it isn't at the moment
    Skyla: Welcome ashore partner, they should be getting here later today, so we have a bit of time to relax before we have to come back here and pick them up at the dock
    Sid: Great, I ran into some friends along the way from Dewford
    Skyla: Well that one is cute, *Skyla pointed to Clare* oh and so is that one!
    *Sid facepalmed*
    Sid: This is Clare and Amy, friends of Dan's
    Skyla: OH! Dan, how have you been, long time no see
    Sid: And these are his other friends, Alun and Evan
    Skyla: well nice to meet all of you, I can honestly say I wasn't expecting this today, kind of figured we'd be trying to get in Sync and all that

Post  KingMinun on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:07 am

Daniel: Skyla! Its good to see you again!
    Amy: Nice to meet you, its kinda strange meeting people from Dan's Unova journey, since I was so close to joining him there, but chose not to, we could have met before had I decided to go. 
    Evan: What's that pokemon?
    Alun: Nice to meet you
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:15 am

Sid: It's a Swanna, her ace
    Skyla: So welcome to Slateport, a nice little stop on one's journey through the Hoenn region
    Sid: And a destination hub with the port and everything
    Skyla: Pft, you weirdos and your boats, I can't believe even that Hewitt fellow insisted on boating here, he runs a large enterprise and he couldn't even fly his butt down here
    Sid: Hey, calm down, remember, we need to get on his good side, right?
    Skyla: Right, right, so you all, come on and let's go exploring for a bit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:18 am