Pokemon: Kalos Adventures

KingMinun
    Admin

Re: Pokemon: Kalos Adventures

Post  KingMinun on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:18 am

Daniel: Yeah but being a younger sibling isn't what motivates me to beat my own brother. I just want to be the best, if that means taking down my own brother, then so be it. 
    Dawn: And I can't wait to cheer you on for it!
    Daniel: Isn't anyone here to cheer you on anyway?
    Alix: Of course, Rey is here too, she's just in the hotel room
    Alun: So is Rey your partner?
    Alix: Nah, just got lumped with her when I first started out, we graduated from school the same day, so went off on our adventure nearly 20 years ago now, and here we are still going strong. Anyway, I'm going to go get in some last time training. 
    Alix left.
    Alun: He sure is committed. 
    Flannery: Yeah, sure is. 
    Daniel: Well that's that. So Hotel room? 
    The gang made their way to Dan's room, inside were 5 large beds, and a large box. 
    Daniel: Wonder what's in there?
    Daniel opened up the box, to see a nice chocolate cake with the words 'Good luck' written on it. 
    Dawn: Your mum baked a cake! And it looks delicious 
    Daniel: Best give her a call!
    Dawn: She's back in Kanto now.
    Daniel: So she and your mum finally decided to stop the holiday home in Unova?
    Dawn: After so much of it was destroyed, they had no choice really. But the holiday home is still there. But all of your pokemon are back with Oak. 
    Daniel: Great!
    Daniel hopped on the PC and rang home
    Gaynor: Oh so you are alive?
    Daniel: Yeah....sorry I've been busy. 
    Gaynor: Yes, but would it hurt to call once in a while, you know how I worry.
    Daniel: Mum, I'm 22.....calm down.
    Gaynor: DON'T TELL YOUR MOTHER TO CALM DOWN.
    Daniel: Okay....
    Gaynor: And you're welcome, for the cake you know. Gosh, its been so long and you've lost your manners.
    Daniel: I was going to say thank you....but then you started shouting, sheeesh. But yeah, thanks for the cake. 
    Dawn: Hey Gaynor!
    Gaynor: Ah, Dawn! So you did make in time.
    Dawn: Yeah managed to see Dan's final gym match too. 
    Gaynor: How lucky. So are you ready? Your brother has been training for over a year.
    Daniel: Yeah, of course I am.....I'm way past ready. I'm going to win it all...
    Gaynor: Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Only get your hopes up and smashed after all if you lose.
    Daniel: Yeah if I lose. 
    Gaynor: Well you know I'll be supporting you all the way. Right, your sister is due home soon, I've got a cake in the oven so I've got to finish it off, Love you, bye!
    Daniel:......Bye? 
    Dawn: She's been busy! 
    Daniel: Yeah I can see! 
    Daniel: Next its time to speak to Prof. Oak.
    Daniel rung Prof. Oak. 
    Daniel: Hello Professor! Long time no see!
    Oak: Ah! Daniel, it sure has been a while, you're looking grown up that's for sure.
    Daniel: Yeah I guess I am, so thanks for looking after my pokemon once again, can always be reassured when they're in your hands.
    Oak: Oh nonsense. Its not a worry, now I'm assuming this is call to request them, So who do you plan on using? 
    Daniel: Well we've got a garden room, and the garden is huge, any chance I can bring over Shieldon, Golduck, Sandshrew, Alakazam, Venasaur, Pignite, and Dewott! Oh and Bergmite!
    Oak: Some excellent choices. 
    Through the PC came 7 pokeballs, Daniel picked them all up and ran out into their garden. 
    Daniel: COME ON OUT!
    Shieldon, Golduck, Sandshrew, Alakazam, Venasaur, Pignite, Dewott and Bergmite came out! 
    Evan: SO COOL!
    Shieldon jumped into Dan! 
    Daniel: Sheldon! Good to see you!
    Golduck put its thumb up, whilst Sandshrew jumped on the spot, Pignite puffed out flames from its nostrils, and Dewott grabbed its 2 shells, posing, whilst Bergmite let out a cold breath. 
    Venasaur then picked up Daniel with its vines. 
    Daniel: AHA! ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL!
    Alun: Some pretty powerful pokemon there.
    Flannery: I didn't fight any of these did I? 
    Daniel: Nope, but don't worry, because I need to make a few more calls first. But first, come on out everyone!
    Litleo, Greninja, Tyrantrum and Staraptor appeared.
    Daniel: Guys, meet some of my old pokemon, these guys are going to help us in the League!
    The pokemon began interacting with each other. 
    Daniel: Now, those other phone calls. 
    Daniel ran back inside, a few moments later he came back out.
    Daniel: Now then, the last of you out you come! 
    Out of the other pokeballs came Cyndaquil, Swampert and Garchomp.
    Cyndaquil: CYNDA CYNDA!
    Cyndaquil ran up to Minun and Turtwig, the 3 of them hugged, it then tackled Dan in the stomach, as it began hugging him
    Daniel: Ah Cyndaquil, I've missed you buddy! Good to see you again! 
    Cyndaquil: Cynda Cynda!
    Evan: Its your Cyndaquil! I've been wanting to meet it for so long!
    Cyndaquil ran up to Evan, its flames igniting.
    Evan: Ah--uh? 
    Evan stepped back.
    Dawn: Relax Ev, Cyndaquil is excited to meet you, its showing how excited it is by lighting up its flames for you.
    Evan: Really? That's so cool! And its so cute!
    Cyndaquil's flames went down, it then jumped on Jack's shoulder, rubbing its face up against him.
    Evan: AHHHH I WANT ONE!
    Alun: Sure is friendly!
    Flannery: Cyndaquil is still the same! I see Bulbasaur has evolved.....and so has Mudkip!
    Flannery walked over Swampert and Venasaur.
    Flannery: Its good to see you again! Torkoal! Go!
    Torkoal came out
    Flannery: Swampert, can you remember battling my Torkoal?
    Swampert: SWAM! SWAMPERT! SWAM!
    Daniel: What a nice reunion!
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:31 am

Clare: you sure you can beat a team like that?
    Finn: me and my six have a strong enough bond to take down anyone of these trainers
    Clare: We will see, we will see *Clare sent out her Pokemon, Delibird, an Abomasnow, Froslass, Beartic and a Glaceon came out, while she threw out her sixth Pokemon, Aurorus looking in on the party*
    Finn: Come on out *Poliwrath, Quagsire and Ludicolo came out of their Pokeballs*
    Clare: Not... sending everyone out?
    Finn: ya, I am not going to show all my cards like you
    Clare: I have many cards I am not showing by letting them relax brother

Post  KingMinun on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Joel: Nice pokemon mate! However like those twins over there, I don't fancy showing off all of my pokemon for you to identify my weaknesses.
    Alex: Yeah same. 
    Daniel: So, shall we get food? We can order it to the room. 
    Dawn: Sounds good. 
    Evan: I'm starving. So yeah, plus Cyndaquil can eat with me then. 
    Flannery: Then let's eat!
    Alun: Then eat in we shall! 

Later, the food arrived, everyone sat out the back, eating their food, surrounded by Daniel's pokemon. 
    Daniel: I can't believe, we set out a 3 years ago, Kalos, with just Minun, and Turtwig, yet here we are, surrounded by friends, we've made lots of new friends, but we've also lost some along the way *remembers Guy, Jude and James* 
    Dawn: How did you all meet? 
    Daniel: Well, the first person I encountered who is here with us now is Flannery! 
    Dawn: Well, yeah you met when you were travelling in Hoenn.
    Daniel: Actually that's where you're incorrect. See I first met a pal named Guy who helped me around Lumiose City, together we met up with James, who managed to reunite me with Turtwig who went missing. From there we went to Santalune City, which is where I bumped into Flannery, that's when Flannery was having a battle with Viola, the gym leader, after the battle, she agreed accompany us, but we visited a school before we battled the gym leader....
    Evan: This is where I come in.
    Cyndaquil: CYNDA CYNDA!
    Daniel: Yeah, so at the school we met Alun!
    Alun: Yeah, and I showed you all around, and took my class on a field trip with Dan as my assistant. 
    Dawn: So, is there where you joined the group Alun?
    Alun: Not quite. 
    Daniel: Nope, but instead, we had Evan join, I noticed a boy falling because his shoe laces were untied, but I agreed to help him. Unfortunately, these 2 grunts from Team Flare, kidnapped Evan, but Minun managed to save him. 
    Minun: Mai
    Evan: And look, I can tie my shoe laces too!
    Daniel: Sure can, and with that, I agreed to let Evan come with. Shortly after we left the school, and just before my second badge, we met up with Alun again whilst he was on a school trip to Fossil Park! 
    Dawn: Sounds scary. 
    Flannery: At this point, the group split up, Dan, James and Evan had gone off one direction, whilst me, Jude and Guy went another way. See me and James fell out. 
    Daniel: Yeah, but after the school trip, and almost getting eaten by a Tyrantrum, we had our final gang member, Alun. Not long after, we were reunited, but unfortunately, Guy had to leave because of a family emergency. 
    Dawn: That's so sad. 
    Daniel: Yeah...but that's how we all met and joined the gang.
    Dawn: Joel, Alex, what about you?
    Joel: Well uh, we were friends at school in Hoenn, when we finished, we heard our friend, who was part of our friends group, had gone to Kalos. 
    Alex: We tried to follow him, and when we tried reuniting, he had a great group of friends, plus we could see he.....
    Joel: Well we were a bit disappointed, he wasn't even training his own pokemon, he was leaving it to his friend, so we decided to travel, the 2 of us, and explore this region. But we're going back to Hoenn after the league. 
    Dawn: So Clare, Finn, you're siblings, but what made you want to travel with each other?
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:43 am

Finn: Nature of our journey, it always made sense
    Clare:..we weren't really after the gym badges, they were a side goal of our main objective, the dissolving of the Blue Rogues wing of Team Flare is our real goal, you see our older sister was actually the scientist in charge of that wing of Flare
    Finn: And naturally, you can't take an evil organization down solo, so we partnered up
    Clare: It also didn't help that I use to rely on this old lug here for everything before we went on the journey anyway, so it just made sense to follow him as payback
    Finn: Payback? You said you wanted to bring sis in
    Clare: While true, the only reason I wanted to do it is because it's what you wanted
    Finn: Geez, that is so like you
    Clare: Still just a Setter
    Finn: Well then it makes it sound like I am taking you away from your dream
    Clare:....Nah, you helped me out when I was out with the whole blind thing, so what I wanted to do when I got my sight back was help you

Post  KingMinun on Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Dawn: Its interesting, hearing how you all met, how you all decided on your travelling partners....and now, after all that time, here you are. Ready for what could be the greatest fights of your lives. How you've supported and been supported on your journeys, to bring you all here today. When every life meets another, something will be born. 
    Alun: The Sinnoh legend?
    Dawn: Indeed, I heard it on my first journeys years ago, and its something that has stuck with me. But thinking about it, and looking at you all, it reminds me of that phrase. 
    Alex and Joel both looked at each other.
    Daniel looked over at his friends who had travelled with him. 
    He began to think of all of the advise, and support Alun and Flannery has given him during his Kalos journey, how him and Dawn both learnt from each other in their Unova journey, and how he has passed on what he's learnt to Evan. 
    The night grew on, and they decided to call it a night. 

4am....
    Daniel laid awake, he was having trouble sleeping, he got out of bed quietly, and went out into their garden area. 
    Daniel watched his sleeping pokemon outside, suddenly, he saw Garchomp stand up, and walk over to him. 
    Garchomp: GAAAA!
    Daniel: Can't sleep either?
    Garchomp: GAAAA!
    Daniel: *sighs* Truth be told, I'm nervous, I've never been so nervous before. 
    Garchomp: CHOM?
    Daniel: See, when we fought in the Sinnoh league, I was at my best, we made it all the way to Top 2, but then, the Unova league came along then, and I placed top 32........to go from top 2, to top 32.......which is where I placed the first time I entered the league......it didn't feel good I'll tell you that. I let myself and my pokemon down. And I'm nervous, what if I do it again, or even worse this time. All the work my pokemon have been through, for us to just get worse and worse, when you're suppose to get stronger. 
    Dawn appeared behind Daniel, wearing her Pj's and dressing gown.
    Dawn: Thing is Dan, when you were in the Sinnoh league, you had Ashley, constantly giving you guidance. Its no wonder you made it so far,  you made it so far before that too because you always had someone giving you guidance, whether it was Kurt, Amy, that Luke kid, and through what you learnt with them, you managed to get that far.....but in Unova, you didn't have anyone guiding you. You were guiding us. And now placing top 32, on your credit, and your credit alone, well that's not bad is it? In fact, I think its amazing. 
    Daniel: I didn't think of it like that....but then are you saying without guidance I'm weak?
    Dawn: No not at all, because seeing you now, and how much you've grown as a trainer since Unova....
    Daniel: I've had guidance though, Alun and Flannery have been guiding me a lot here. 
    Dawn: Maybe you have....but I think deep down, you've grown a lot, from what I've seen, Alun has given you opportunity after opportunity for you to make your own decision. 
    Alun appeared.
    Alun: Don't you dare go thinking that you're only here today because of me Dan.
    Daniel: Al?
    Alun: You are here today....because of your own credit. No one else. 
    Daniel: But you gave me advice throughout our journey.
    Alun: I never said to take my advice did I?
    Daniel: No.....
    Alun: In fact, you and I both know, that any advice I've given you was something you were already thinking and planning. You've always had it in you. And don't ever go thinking you're weak because you've been supported by friends. In fact, thats what make a trainer strong. its there friends. Now Dan, its pretty late, you've got a massive day tomorrow. You need sleep.
    Daniel: Thanks Al, Thanks Dawn, and thanks Garchomp.
    Garchomp: GAAA!
    Daniel: After this talk, I'm feeling a lot more confident about tomorrow.
    Dawn: That's more like it. See, no need to worry.
    The 3 both went back inside.

The next morning, the gang were sat in the stadium in the stalls, whilst the competitors all stood in the stadium.
    Announcer: And so, today we mark the beginning of our Kalos league. We have our trainers, we have our battlefields. So let's see our preliminary match ups! 
    All of the trainers appeared on screen, suddenly matching up. 
    Daniel spotted himself up there, against a confident looking trainer named Eric. 
    Announcer: AND THERE ARE OUR MATCH UPS! The first preliminary matches start in just an hours time. Rules are simple, 1 vs 1 standard battle, all winners will qualify to round 2.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Clare looked at hers, a man in a bowler hat wearing a pair of black shades with a cocky smile showed up as her opponent
    Finn was paired up with a woman in a biker jacket, ripped and torn, a determined look on her face

Post  KingMinun on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Daniel: Well then, guess its time to decide who's up battling for me first.
    Alun: You've got a large choice! 
    Daniel: Tell you what, I'll go to the room, and decide my chosen pokemon, meet you in the stadium?
    Alun, Dawn, Evan and Flannery: OKAY!
    Daniel, Minun and Turtwig ran off to the room. 
    Daniel arrived, he went straight out back to see his pokemon. 
    Daniel: So our first challenger has been selected. The first battle, its a 1 vs 1. So who wants to battle? 
    All of his pokemon jumped around in excitement. 
    Daniel: This makes this choice a lot harder.................
    Daniel stared at each of his pokemon.
    Daniel: I've decided, I'm going to use someone how hasn't battled for me in a long time, I'm feeling nostalgic!

Referee: The battle between Daniel from Pallet Town and Eric from Nesogate Town shall commence. 
    Eric: No way are we getting knocked out in the Qualifying round. GO! Pidgeotto!
    Daniel: Pidgeotto? Easy! Let's do it! Sandshrew!
    Alun and Flannery: SANDSHREW?!?
    Dawn: Is that a good idea? 
    Evan: I thought Ground can't hit Flying. 
    Daniel: Sandshrew let's use Aerial Ace!
    Sandshrew launched itself into the air. 
    Eric: SHAKE IT OFF! 
    Pidgeotto: PIDGEOOOO!
    Pidgeotto shook rapidly.
    Daniel: Sandshew dig those claws in for extra grip! 
    Sandshrew used X-Scissor to dig its claw in and hold itself.
    Eric: NO! Pidgeotto, HEAD FOR THE GROUND!
    Pidgeotto plowed towards the floor.
    Daniel: Sandshrew, push it into the ground! JUMP OFF!
    Sandshrew just at the last minute pushed its feet down, and launched itself off, slamming Pidgeotto into the ground. 
    Daniel: Great its on the ground! Finish it, with Fissure!
    Alun: It knows Fissure? 
    Flannery: I didn't know Sandshrew could use that move.
    Alun: Older generations of Sandshrew are able to use the move apparently. 
    The ground began to shake, and suddenly, the ground below Pidgeotto began to cave in, Pidgeotto was sucked under, as the ground began to plow into it. KO'ing it.
    Eric: NO! THAT'S NOT FAIR! Ground types suck against Flying!
    Daniel: Well if a flying type touches the floor, ground moves can hurt it!
    Eric: Impossible! Knocked out in the qualifying round.
    Referee: Sandshrew has eliminated Pidgeotto, which makes challenger Daniel the winner!
    The crowd cheered.
    Joel and Alex watched from the stands.
    Joel: Impressive, you know I was thinking, every battle we had against Dan, we've won.
    Alex: Exactly, so he can't be that strong.
    Joel: Yeah, but everytime it was a double battle, and James was his partner. I think James was holding him back. Don't you?
    Alex: I never thought of that.....maybe. 
    Joel: He's got a Sandshrew with Fissure for goodness sake. He's got to be a challenge. 

Alix was watching elsewhere.

Alix: Knocking a flying type to the ground in order to attack......impressive....very impressive. 
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Clare: And that's why you don't mess with my man Finn
    Finn: He is not you man! Geez, it's like you say these things just to get under my skin.....

After Dan cleared the arena

Niles: Such a shame I have to knock a lass out in my first battle
    Clare: You are not knocking anyone out,
    Referee: Send out your Pokemon of choice trainers
    Clare: Delibird let’s go!
    Niles: Ariados let’s show her what we got! *both Trainers sent out there Pokemon*
    Clare: Present!
    *Delibird threw a box in front of him, it then exploding as Ariados approached it*
    Niles: Nice, trick, here is mine, Spider Web! *Ariados launched web after web, covering the arena in it, leaving just a single straight path to Ariados opened, seemingly a gap in it’s coverage as larger Pokemon would not be able to fit through it *
    Clare: You left yourself wide opened
    *Niles smirked*
    Clare: And you knew that
    Niles: w..
    Clare: Icy Wind! *Delibird flew back, blasting the webbing with a cold blast, the webbing shattering to the cold*
    Niles: Pin Missle!
    Clare: Dodge! *Delibird moved where the webbing was, avoiding the Missles*
    Niles: Drat!
    Clare: You make it look like we see a path to you instead of you trapping us in a web…. You planned on us following it and then Pin Missling us when we were close
    Niles: ….a shame you figured out my little trick
    Clare: I have a few of my own!
    Niles: Spider Web!
    Clare: Ice Punch!
    Niles: Bug Bite your blind spot!
    *As the webbing approached Delibird, he instead of avoiding it, flew right into the webbing, it covering him, causing him to quickly lose height, falling towards Ariados, hitting the Pokemon who tried to counter with a Bug Bite to the wrong direction, Delibird then hoping back, separating the pair of them by a good 10 meters*
    Clare: Let’s end this, Sky Attack!
    Niles: Quick, X-Scissor while it’s charging!
    *Delibird charged forward, a red flash appearing as he did, burning off the webbing, and crashing into the X-Scissor head on*
    Niles: H…how Sky Attack’s weakness is it needs time to recharge…..
    Clare: Delibird and I have more tricks up our sleeve than you can imagine
    *Delibird pushed forward, overpowering Ariados, crashing into it and knocking it out*
    Referee: And the winner of this match is Clare!

After a few more rounds, Finn was up

Referee: The next match of the qualifiers will be between Charlotte and Finn
    Charlotte: Give it all water boy
    Finn: Oh come on, I couldn’t even get one round with someone making that joke?
    Charlotte: Don’t worry, you won’t get any father anyway for it to bug you
    Finn: Quagsire go!
    Charlotte: Vileplume *Both trainers sent out their Pokemon, Dragalge towering over , alright, Giga Drain!
    Finn: Dodge Quickly! *Quagsire quickly dived out of the way
    Charlotte: ….so you aren’t stupid
    Finn: I know how the water Type works…..
    Charlotte: Petal Dance *Vileplume launched a stream of Petals at Quagsire*
    Finn:….though it’s odd you assume I don’t have a counter for Grass
    Charlotte: Wh..what are you talking about?
    Finn: Hidden Power! *Quagsire was surrounded by roughly 15 orange orbs that circled around him before blasting outward, hitting the leaves out of the air, them burning away as they came down*
    Charlotte: But.. that…
    Finn: Would work on a gym leader of my type ya, but I am a type specialist…. And we know the ins and outs of our type, and we have developed strategies to counteract that weakness. This Quagsire was specifically caught because of that move, it’s Hidden Power
    Charlotte: Th….then you knew I was going to use a grass type
    Finn: Oh man, I was counting on it!, Quagsire, Blizzard! *Quagsire opened it’s mouth, blasting a stream of cold out*
    Charlotte: Protect! *Vileplume covered itself in an ice barrier, trying to protect itself from the cold*
    Finn: Charge and use Hidden Power!
    *As the Protect faded, Quagsire latched onto Vileplume holding it tight, the orbs being summoned around it, each one hitting Vileplume as they circled Quagsire*
    Charlotte: Gain your Composure and use Giga Drain
    Finn: Toss it quickly, *Quagsire grabbed the Vileplume launching it in the air before it could get it’s Giga Drain off* Now Blizzard! *Once again, Quagsire opened it’s mouth, the icy cold blast hit the falling Vileplume, knocking it out*

Post  KingMinun on Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:03 pm

Alex: Charizard finish up with Blast Burn!!! 
    The ground shook rapidly, as flames poured through the cracks, KO'ing a Joltik. 
    Alex: GET IN THERE! *punches air* 

Joel: Venusaur use Power Whip! 
    The vines slammed into the opposing Unfezant, KO'ing it! 

The gang walked through the trainer village, on screen appeared Alix.
    Presenter: Former Sinnoh League winner Alix is already proving to be a fierce competitor. 
    Alix: End it with Mirror Coat Blastoise! 
    Blastoise's attack struck Donphan, KO'ing it. 

Daniel: So we all made it through the qualifying round. 
    Dawn: Amazing right Piplup! I love the atmosphere. 
    Piplup: Pip! 
    Evan: I want to Dan to win it all! 
    Alun: There's a lot of tough competition. 
    Flannery: But Dan's got the skills to win it! 

The match ups for the first round appeared on screen. This time it was a double battle. 
    The many trainers appeared on screen. On the bottom left corner, Daniel was pictured, his opponent.....Alex. 
    Daniel: Wow, a rival match up in the first round. 
    Alex ran over.
    Alex: Dan, are you ready for tomorrow?
    Daniel: Of course I am, no way I'm losing though.
    Alex: We'll see shan't we. 

The next morning. 
    Referee: The match between Daniel and Alex shall begin. 
    Alex: Charizard and Lillipup go! 
    Daniel: I had a feeling he'd be using Charizard....but he's also got a Lillipup? Dewott, Pignite! LET'S WIN!
    Alun: So Alex is using Charizard? We've seen just how powerful it is.
    Flannery: He's used it everytime we've seen him battle. I wonder how strong his other pokemon are.
    Joel: Yeah, Charizard sure is powerful. 
    Dawn: Even if Charizard is powerful, Dewott is super effective, and Pignite won't take much damage from its flying attacks. 
    Evan: GO DAN!
    Referee: IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED THAT ALEX HAS THE FIRST MOVE. 
    Alex: Charizard use Dragon Claw! Lillipup use Tackle! 
    Daniel: Tackle? Okay gang, let's do it. 
    Dewott jumped up and over Pignite. Pignite held out its arms, Dewott landed in them, as Pignite thrusted his arms into the air, Dewott shot up, using Aqua Jet! As it went into the air, Pignite shot out a Flamethrower. 
    Dewott flew forwards, however, Charizard's Dragon Claw, cut it in half, sending Dewott to the ground. 
    Dewott: WOTT!
    Daniel: DEWOTT! You okay?
    The flamethrower however plunged into Lillipup, knocking out. 
    Daniel: ACE!
    Alex: AH NO! MY LITTLE LILLIPUP!
    Daniel: Huh? 
    Alun: One hit? That's all it took? 
    Flannery: He's one of those trainers. Focuses mainly on one pokemon. 
    Alun: Rookie error that. 
    Joel: He has a few powerful pokemon, not sure why he went with Lillipup, he loves Lillipup, I think he wanted to show him off, and hope Charizard could win. 
    Dewott rose to its feet once more. 
    Daniel: One down, one more to go. 
    Charizard punched its hands together, puffing out flames from its nose. 
    Daniel: Pignite use Thunderpunch, Dewott use X-Scissor. 
    Alex: Turn around on the spot and use Flamethrower!
    The flames spread out creating a wave, hurting both Pignite and Dewott. 
    Daniel: Nice. Him and Charizard are in sync. You 2 okay?
    Both pokemon got up, showing Dan a thumbs up. 
    Daniel: Pignite use Arm Thrust! 
    Pignite ran at Charizard once more. 
    Daniel: Dewott use help Pignite, use Razor Shell! 
    The 2 of them ran together, both holding out their arms, ready to attack. 
    Alex: Charizard BLAST BURN!
    The ground erupted, sending Pignite and Dewott into the air, they both fell to ground, pounding themselves against the floor. Both took lots of damage, and weren't able to stand.
    Dawn: That was powerful.
    Alun: Charizard is definitely strong. 
    Daniel: DEWOTT! PIGNITE!
    Referee: Dewott and Pignite are.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eFZQt9h2vY
    Dewott and Pignite both used each other to stand up, arms over each others shoulders. 
    Daniel: THAT'S THE SPIRIT GUYS!
    Evan: That was close.
    Dawn: Thought it was all over then. Phew.
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turt. 
    Both Dewott and Pignite began to glow. 
    Dawn, Evan, Flannery, Alun, and Joel: NO WAY!
    Minun: MAI
    Turtwig: TURT
    Piplup: PIPLUP!
    Alex: WHAT?
    Alix looked from his hotel tv screen, he edged closer to the screen.
    Evan: It can't be?
    Flannery: I've never seen this before!
    Dawn: Tepig and Oshawott evolved at the same time before. They've got a close bond those two.
    Alun: They're bond is so strong, they won't evolve unless the other one does.
    Evan: ITS THE COOLEST! WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH
    Daniel: ALRIGHT!
    Both pokemon changed shape, Dewott evolved into Samurott, Pignite evolved into Emboar. 
    Daniel: AWESOME! Samurott and Emboar!
    Announcer: THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN! AN EXCEPTIONAL BATTLE! A DOUBLE EVOLUTION, HOW THRILLING! IS DANIEL MAKING A COMEBACK?
    Alex: HOW? 
    Emboar's head started glowing, it then ran forward at Charizard, smashing it, head on!
    Daniel: HEAD SMASH? You learnt Head Smash?
    Samurott followed after Emboar, its large horn on its head, also smashing into Charizard. 
    Charizard was weak from the attacks. 
    Alex: Not yet. Its not over yet. Use Blast Burn! 
    Daniel: NOT THIS TIME. EMBOAR, SAMUROTT! 
    Emboar grabbed onto Samurott, who then shot up into the air using Aqua Jet. 
    The ground shook as flames erupted. 
    Emboar took some damage from Aqua Jet, but managed to dodge the powerful Blast Burn.
    Daniel: AGAIN, FINISH IT, HEAD SMASH AND MEGAHORN!
    The aqua jet stopped, as both pokemon dropped to floor. 
    The glows appeared around both pokemon's heads as the plunged into Charizard, head on. 
    Both pokemon landed next to each other.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxYjkVW-A4I
    Charizard collapsed, it was down for the count. 
    Daniel: AHAH AHA AHAHAH! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!
    Daniel ran and jumped into both of his pokemon. 
    Daniel: You 2 were amazing. The best! That was such a cool battle, the way you evolved together!!! 
    Alex: Return! 
    Daniel: Charizard sure is powerful Al, you nearly knocked out both of my pokemon together. 
    Alex: Yeah, if they hadn't evolved, I would have won! 
    Daniel: Maybe! But you know, if you train your other pokemon like you train Charizard, you might become a strong trainer! We've all been there, trained one pokemon, so that it becomes so powerful you don't feel like you need to use your other pokemon. But you know in the long run it doesn't work out so well. 
    Alex: Yeah.....I let my other pokemon down, I got so caught up in making Charizard strong, that I left the others behind. 

Joel and Alix both finished off their first round battles.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:59 pm

Clare: *Was sitting at the computer before her match quickly looking over something*
    Finn: You are up next sis, think you can handle it?
    Clare: her name is Abigail.. was the star of a tennis doubles group
    Finn: Ya, I don’t know why you look into that, that’s all pointless in the battle, we have to just  have to think in the moment how to handle a situation
    Clare:..Or I do things my way *Clare went to the Arena for her fight*

*Abigail was waving to the crowd as she entered*
    *Clare took a deep breath*
    Clare: We can do this
    Abigail: Alright, you are between me and my chance at victory, and no matter if it’s Tennis or Pokemon I am not going to lose
    Clare: you are not the only one here who picked up their tricks from a sport, Delibird, Abomasnow, let’s go! *Clare sent out her Delibird and Abomasnow, Hail covering the arena*
    Abigail: Aromatisse, Scizor, let’s go! *Abigail sent out her pair of Pokemon*
    Clare: Good job Abomasnow
    Abigail: We’ll see how this fight works for you
    Judge: Begin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMKMw6UOL8Y
    Abigail: Reflect and Agility! *Aromatisse summoned a magical wall that appeared, while Scizor made his way around the arena circling the pair of Pokemon*
    Clare: Blizzard! *Abomasnow let out a loud roar as the snow picked up quickly*
    Abigail: Light Screen! *Aromatisse built another barrier, as the blizzard took it’s toll on the pair of Pokemon, Scizor continuing to circle the Pokemon*
    Clare: Icy wind! *Delibird let out a cool jet of air, hitting and slowing the Scizor down*
    Abigail: X-Scissor! *Scizor charged in, Striking at Abomasnow*
    Clare: Abomasnow!
    Abigail: 15 Love
    Clare: I thought so……
    Abigail: What are you talking about?
    Clare: Abomasnow, Brick Break Aromatisse! *Abomsnow ran up, and struck Aromatisse, a barrier surrounding it to protect it, but it quickly shattered* Sky Attack! *Delibird quickly charge a bright white, before a red flash appeared over it again, it charging and hitting Aromatisse and knocking it out*
    Abigail: Oh no, I am down to one what will I do?
    Clare: Quit the Façade, I know this is the environment you thrive in
    Abigail: And what makes you think you know about me?
    Clare:…. You are a Tennis player, but not just any Tennis player, the star of your doubles set
    Abigail: *Smirked* I got a little fan girl how cute
    Clare:….As the star you felt the need to cover each hole in your pair’s play yourself, hating the idea of relying on others doing your work for you
    Abigail: So?
    Clare: your sports tendencies have a habit of carrying over….. and just like you could handle the situation of a doubles match by yourself, you trained your Scizor here to do just the same
    Abigail: …I guess there is no point in hiding it
    Scizor: Zor
    *Abigail leaned over, looking at her with a more serious glare*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGFxlLv9Bg&t=0m12s
    Abigail: Scizor, Bullet Punch
    Clare: Abomasnow, Brick break! *Both attacks hit each other head on, Scizor winning out and knocking Abomasnow back*
    Abigail: X-Scissor!
    Clare: Ice Punch! *Delibird quickly countered the attack, hitting back with all It’s might, being more equal in terms of power than Abomasnow was*
    Abigail: So your star is Delibird huh?
    Clare: Delibird, Icy Wind
    Abigail: Bullet Punch! *Scizor charged through the cold wind and snowy weather, knocking Delibird back*
    *Delibird and Abomasnow slowly got up*
    Abigail: Let’s end these two off, Bullet Punch!
    Clare: Shadow Ball! *Abomasnow summoned a ball in it’s hand, as Scizor approached, quickly launching it up directly into the air*
    Abigail: Dodge it, *Scizor avoided the attack, hitting the attack and knocking out Abomasnow*
    Clare: Fly up to the sky, Delibird! *Delibird flew up right up in the sky, after the Shadow Ball*
    Abigail: Alright, let’s end this little show with a Bullet Punch! *Scizor flew up after Delibird, much faster, as Delibird just past the Shadow Ball*
    Clare: Turn up the Heat! Ice Punch! *Delibird’s hand became covered in ice as it slammed down onto the shadow ball, covering the attack in a layer of ice and propelling it forward, the attack flew through the air, hitting the oncoming Scizor in the face, knocking out the Bug type Pokemon*
    *Abigail fell to the ground as the snow storm subsided*
    Abigail: I…. I lost
    *Clare walked up to her, stretching her hand to help her up*
    Clare: That was a good match
    *Abigail grabbed her hand pulling herself up*
    Abigail:…Out of all the possible losses, I would have it no other way to a fellow sports Alumni
    Clare: ….You caught onto that?
    Abigail: *sighs deeply* you are an ice type specialist, who just used the phrase “Turn up the heat” unironically…ya I know you are a volleyball player, I am not that dense
    Clare: Ex-Volleyball Player thank you very much
    Abigail: …now if my habits as a star of a Tennis doubles group die hard… what habits did you have when you played the game?

*Finn breezed through his match as well, Ludicolo and Golduck carrying him to Victory*

Last edited by Jet on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  KingMinun on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Daniel: So Clare and Finn made it through too. Impressive! 
    The day came to an end, and the remaining trainers were eagerly awaiting their next match ups. 
    Announcer: And so that wraps up todays battles, we've had some impressive matches. 
    On the screen, Alix celebrated alongside Meganium and Tyranitar, Joel also appeared alongside Golem and Hitmonchan. Finn appeared with his Ludicolo and Golduck, they also showed highlights of Clare's battle with her Delibird and Abomasnow.
    Announcer: And who can forget the eventful battle of our challenger Daniel
    Daniel appeared on the screen, it showed the highlights of his battle, including Dewott and Pignite evolving into Samurott and Emboar. 
    Announcer: We had the spectacular double evolution. And now our final 32 shall be matched up. 
    All of the trainers stood, eagerly awaiting to see who would be matched with who...
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Clare looked up to see who would be her next opponent, as her challenger's face appeared beside her she seemed a bit shocked

Finn: So..... it's me and you huh sis?
    Clare:...Looks like it
    Finn: Water vs. Ice, only one will win
    Clare and Finn: And it's going to be me!
    *The siblings glare at each other, before turning their heads away*
    Finn: You can't possibly think you can beat my Poliwrath
    Clare: We will just see about that
    Finn:Ya, we will *He left to prepare for the match*
    Clare:...what am I going to do what am I going to do... he has watched me grow as a trainer, he started first, his type resists mine...... *she put her thumb to her lip, clearly lost in thought* more... experience.... maybe.....he'd be willing to help me? *she turn around, looking for Dan in the sea of competitors*

Post  KingMinun on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Alun: Looks like a sibling rivalry battle will take place tomorrow!
    Daniel: Finn is going up against Clare, interesting match up. 
    Evan: Look at your opponent Dan!
    Dawn: A woman!
    Daniel: Excellent another trainer to take down! 
    Announcer: The next round shall be a Triple battle round, trainers will use 3 pokemon at the same time. 
    Daniel: A triple battle? 
    Flannery: Any ideas? 
    Daniel: It'll come to me! 
    Daniel ran off to the library in the Trainer village, Minun and Turtwig in pursuit.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:47 pm

*Clare went to her room, picking up a suitcase*
    Finn: You are going down sis,
    Clare: Ya, ya, you will see when my plan falls into place
    Finn:..You don't have a plan yet do you?
    Clare: S....shut up!
    Finn: Ah, it's a shame this will be easier than I expected
    Clare: I'll have one, just you wait *She took the suitcase, looking around for a good hour, trying to find Dan, before stumbling on him* Alright.... be calm.....he has done this many times before, if anyone can help you outsmart your brother it's him *she walks up to him, tapping his shoulder, a little bit nervous, this being the first time she was talking to him without anyone else around them, finding it a bit different from their usual interactions*

Post  KingMinun on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Daniel was sat at the computer screen, looking up his opponent. 
    Minun: Mai?
    Turtwig: Turt?
    Daniel: Oh hey Clare, something up?
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:53 pm

Clare: Ya... I am facing off against my brother... and he knows how I battle, all my usual plans and tricks and strategies......they just aren't going to fly, and I can't lose to him after all this time.... so, I was wondering.... if you wouldn't mind if I brainstormed some of my ideas off of you, being the experienced one and all, and in exchange, you can do the same with me, I may even have a few little trinkets that will help us in our matches *she lightly hit her suitcase*

Post  KingMinun on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Daniel: Ah uh...*looks back at his computer screen* I uh... *turns the computer screen off* sure.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:58 pm

*she looks at the computer screen*
    Clare:....so you get any good notes? *she took her suitcase* and I presume we want somewhere else to do this so the others don't pick up on us making a strategy out in the open.... *she reached in her bag pulling out 5 pages worth of notes, all on how her brother battles, his team, their moves, their relative strength and everything*

Post  KingMinun on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:59 pm

Daniel: Woah, you have been planning haven't you. That's a big book.
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Clare: Hey, it's a rivalry that's been building for years, we are very prepared for it
    Delibird: Bird! *pointed to himself happily*
    Clare: Just like I am sure he is ready for us.... *she turned her head to the side, her one eye still fixated on him* so why don't we go find a place to brain storm, I even brought my tool box and everything *she proceeded to slowly move away from the library, trying to find a spot where opposing trainers wouldn't hear them so they could talk, settling on a tree on the outskirts of the grounds* This work for you?

Post  KingMinun on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Daniel: Sure
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:11 pm

*Delibird took a seat on the grass, her beside him*
    Clare: Alright..... so time for me to stop being so cryptic *she put down her suitcase, opening it up, it being covered with tons of battle items, with Absorb Bulbs, Herbs, Icy rocks, Rocky Helmets, Air Balloons Eject Buttons and more, including things that had no association with the ice type as well* This.... is my little supply of tricks and aid for the battles, all Pokemon are allowed to hold one item at a time, and here is a large amount of them *She reached in, pulling out a pair of glasses, putting them on her face* there.... *she reached in pulling out a red herb* the trick to Delibird's Sky Attack, a Power Herb it holds in it's tail, so.... does this give you any ideas?

Post  KingMinun on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Daniel: Battle items? Could be very useful is used correctly in battle, thanks, but its not my sort of thing. In fact, how long have you spent taking notes on your brothers tatics?
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Clare:....Biggest problem with my notes, day one *she puts them down* remember how our primary problem was the Rogues? Well, most if not all the true flaws I have picked up over the years have been pointed out and addressed to help reach that point, really all that's left is tendencies and team balance and no real weakness left for me to exploit...

Post  KingMinun on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Daniel: If I'm honest, you've gotten carried away with the thought of winning, that its distracting you from what really matters? You and your pokemon, and the fun you have and the bonds you built when you battle together. You're so distracted by this rivalry with your brother, I get that, I do, but don't let that stomp all over the fun you have with your pokemon. Take me for instance, I fought against my brother in the finals of a Pokemon League, it was one of the most intense battles I've had in my life, but I ended up losing. 
    Minun: Mai *lowers head* 
    Turtwig* Turtwig *lowers head*
    Daniel: But do you think I beat myself over it? I was disappointed sure, I was, I just lost out on being a league winner, but that battle, I had so much fun that it was so exciting, it was really so so fun. My pokemon and me had the most amount of fun we ever had. I guess what I'm trying to say is, your pokemon, that should be your main priority, not all these battle strategies, and getting caught up on beating your brother. Sure I talk like I want to win, but that's fighting talk to get my opponent pumped so that I know how I can have the best battle possible. Don't get caught up so much on your pokemon battle strategies, and just enjoy the battle.
    Minun: Mai Mai
    Turtwig: TURTWIG!
    Both pokemon jumped on his shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:33 am